Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bring Back Florence Crocs!

Okay everyone. This is a little different post for me. I am on a mission to bring back Florence Crocs. I don't know if any of you have every had these and loved them, but Croc no longer makes the Florence style. 

They are so comfortable for walking around and, they actually stay on my feet, unlike some of the newer styles. 


If you loved them too, or want to try them, and would like to see them back, email the lovely and helpful Elise Kimbal who is in customer support at Crocs.com.

ekimbal@crocs.com

In the subject line type: "Bring Back The Florence Crocs!"

The only thing I didn't love about these were the colors, so while you are at it, suggest your dream color combination. I suggested pink and turquoise!

Thanks everyone! Maybe if enough people ask, they'll actually bring them back! Feel free to spread the word.




No comments:

Post a Comment