Ready for a new monthly blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? This month the challenge theme is a template challenge! You are going to love the participation prize made by CT member Linda. This coast to coast word art can be used on so many different layouts! Can't wait to see your pages.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a Disney layout using this month's template.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies. You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST September 30. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of October. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Here is what the template looks like. You can grab it HERE.
Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store in case you need something new to scrap with. If you'd like to view some inspiration and scrapping ideas for this challenge, you can head over to Kelly's Blog to see all the Creative Team layouts.
This is from our Aulani trip. I love Kellybell's Aloha Polynesia kit. I just recolored a few items to better match our photos.