Are you ready for a new monthly blog challenge? Kelly's got a fun new challenge that should be pretty..... challenging! You're up for a challenge, right?
A good participation prize is always a strong incentive to play. This month, CT member Jenn has some amazing journal cards for Epcot. Sweet! First you have to submit a layout into the Challenges Gallery in order to get this prize. You can do it!
The theme for this month's challenge is Half & Half. Make sure you read through the description of what kind of layout to make. It's a little bit different from most of past blog challenges. Check out the CT layouts for some good examples of how to scrap a page for this.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a Disney page that shows a half and half theme. This can be a before/after or then/now page, or a split page that is either vertical/horizontal/diagonal split.(your split doesn't have to be exactly 50/50). The split can be separated by 2 different colors, or even half journaling and half photos.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST May 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of June. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
If you need some inspiration and scrapping ideas, you can head on over to Kelly's Blog to see all the Creative Team layouts for this challenge. Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store to figure out which new collections you might want to scrap with.
Here is my page.
Here is my page.