The year 2015 is already flying by. The month of March is now here. Geez, where did January and February go?? Hope you submitted a layout last month for the first Kellybell Blog Challenge. Now we're ready for another challenge this month. The theme is the official Disney mascot himself - Mickey Mouse! Who doesn't have hundreds of pictures with Mickey?
CT member Charlene has made a fabulous word art title and border strip for this month's participation prize. But you have to submit a layout into the Challenges Gallery in order to get this prize. It's so pretty, make sure you pencil in some time on your calendar to get a layout done.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a layout with Mickey Mouse. Use as many photos as you'd like.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST March 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of March. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store. If you need some inspiration and scrapping ideas, you can head on over to Kelly's Blog to see all the Creative Team layouts for this challenge. Here is my page. It is a little off the beaten track for Mickey layouts, but it still counts! Be creative and have fun!!!